FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
batman30
batman30

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Empty
PostSubject: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:47 am

Ok, since this is the 'general talk' forum...I guess this would be the best place to ask.
I have not had a cell phone in many years(for different reasons). Anyhow I finally bit the bullet and bought a blackberry pearl 8130 and love it. Im already addicted very bad(ly). My BB came with a disc that installed a desktop manager that I can open up (while my phone is connected to my pc) and take the pics/videos off and put them onto my pc. Or put movies onto my Blackberry. Its very easy, A monkey could do it. Roxio even converts the movies automatically.
Anyhow I bought my wife a motoRAZR V3 a week or so ago and I can not figure out how to remove any of the pictures/videos from the phone...Im scared she's going to run out of memory...when I plugged the motoRAZR V3 up to my usb port it automatically downloaded the drivers from the net and now my pc says its 'recognized' but there's no way to get the pics/vids from th phone? How do I do this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.goveg.com/
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:57 am

Moved this to our new Tech support section Wink not to sure but i have a friend in the phone business so will show him this thread and see if he can help
Back to top Go down
batman30
batman30

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:17 am

jasT2008 wrote:
Moved this to our new Tech support section Wink not to sure but i have a friend in the phone business so will show him this thread and see if he can help
ok mate..thanks alot. The other main thing is ..she wants ringtones. I have sofware to make my own ringtones out of any songs. On my Blackberry I just load them all onto my blackberry through the media manager...dont know how to load them onto the motoRAZR V3.
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:21 am

you should just be able to bluetooth it accross and select it in your ringtone section.
Back to top Go down
batman30
batman30

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:46 am

jasT2008 wrote:
you should just be able to bluetooth it accross and select it in your ringtone section.
ok, did that just now and both phones reconize each other...but my BB want the 'numeric pass key for motorola phone'...Ok just googled it and the generic numeric numb for bluetooth is '0000' thanks alot...this worked perfectly!
Back to top Go down
cj osborne

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:31 am

jasT2008 wrote:
not to sure but i have a friend in the phone business so will show him this thread and see if he can help

I would guess that Jason is referring to me since I used to work for Sprint. If you still need help please let me know and I'll try to help the best I can.
Back to top Go down
http://osborneenterprises.tripod.com/index.htm
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:43 pm

cj osborne wrote:
jasT2008 wrote:
not to sure but i have a friend in the phone business so will show him this thread and see if he can help

I would guess that Jason is referring to me since I used to work for Sprint. If you still need help please let me know and I'll try to help the best I can.

HEH HEH yea sorry i forgot to ask you on that one Razz
Back to top Go down
cj osborne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:39 pm

That wasn't very nice of you
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:49 pm

cj osborne wrote:

youve knon me how long? im NOT a nice person lol
Back to top Go down
cj osborne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:57 pm

jasT2008 wrote:
cj osborne wrote:

That is true....What was I thinking lol!
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:12 am

cj osborne wrote:
jasT2008 wrote:
cj osborne wrote:

That is true....What was I thinking lol!

thats your problem.... you DONT think Razz
Back to top Go down
cj osborne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:45 am

Change my color from Pink and I'll think more... Also remember I will help as much as I can with your cell phone questions if you have them
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 am

What was I thinking

Accept USA players
free bonuses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3   Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackberry pearl/motoRAZR V3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FightLive :: General Area :: Tech Support-
Jump to: