FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :( Empty
PostSubject: No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :(   No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :( Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:06 pm

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/41650/no-one-wants-to-be-paris-hiltons-friend

-------------------

Poor Paris Hilton,If i had known i would have been there. I am one of the few who like her Smile
Back to top Go down
harris77

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :(   No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:26 am

well i don't blame anyone for not wanting to be friend but at the same time i'm suprised because i'd think ppl looking to be famous would go and try to leech off of paris just to get some fame.
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :(   No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :( Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Lay of Paris, i like her. Infact i am thinking of making a Paris Hilton day on FL, well im only kidding, but lay off her shes done nowt wrong, anyone in her position would act the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :(   No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one wants to be Paris Hiltons Friend :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FightLive :: General Area :: General Sports Chat-
Jump to: