FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PPV only or Weekly Shows?

Go down 
3 posters

Should we be PPV only again?
Yes
PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_vote_lcap67%PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_vote_lcap33%PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PPV only or Weekly Shows? Empty
PostSubject: PPV only or Weekly Shows?   PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Ok guys, for the past 2 months I have been getting behind on alot of things here but I have noticed that when I was posting weekly shows not many viewed so should i still post shows like Raw ECW etc or just go back to PPVs only
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: PPV only or Weekly Shows?   PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
xoznogx
Admin
Admin
xoznogx

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: PPV only or Weekly Shows?   PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm

I would say it just depends on if enough people are coming for the weekly episodes. If theres not a high enough demand for it why bother if you dont have enough time to post it? But if people are coming i think we should keep it up, usually dont come for any of the wrestling weekly shows myself so not sure what the numbers are on those right now.
Back to top Go down
susan
susan

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: PPV only or Weekly Shows?   PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:51 am

It can be tedious to post every weekly show. I think if there isn't a considerable demand for the weekly shows, ppv is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.susanvoth.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV only or Weekly Shows?   PPV only or Weekly Shows? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV only or Weekly Shows?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FightLive :: News and Announcements :: News-
Jump to: