FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spamming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:47 am

I have noticed we have a couple of spammers on here tonight trying to spam their way to 20 posts perhaps we can do something about this?
Back to top Go down
RatedRLionHeart
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:53 am

for now it's ok to spam but when we will become bigger community we will have more rules
Back to top Go down
https://fighlive.forumotion.com

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:33 am

alot of the spamming is asking a stupid question "How do I watch the feed?" why can't they just look around like normal people
Back to top Go down

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:45 am

Hikaru wrote:
alot of the spamming is asking a stupid question "How do I watch the feed?" why can't they just look around like normal people

The guy who asked that question posting it in wrestling news is blatantly trying to get his 20 posts without any contribution and I really think people like that shouldn't be allowed the same priviliges as good members
Back to top Go down

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:47 am

I think before the Admin gives people the User status he should check how they've conducted there posts and delete any non contributive posts
Back to top Go down

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:54 am

Hikaru wrote:
I think before the Admin gives people the User status he should check how they've conducted there posts and delete any non contributive posts

I totally agree as he is getting us these streams and going to the effort of sharing i think least people can do is contribute properly to the forum as repayment
Back to top Go down

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:57 am

remo wrote:
Hikaru wrote:

I totally agree as he is getting us these streams and going to the effort of sharing i think least people can do is contribute properly to the forum as repayment

yeh or atleast have someone like me or you who are probably the most active at the current state of the forum to help out with sorting out spamming like this as I wouldn't mind putting a tiny bit of time into this
Back to top Go down

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 am

Hikaru wrote:
remo wrote:
Hikaru wrote:

yeh or atleast have someone like me or you who are probably the most active at the current state of the forum to help out with sorting out spamming like this as I wouldn't mind putting a tiny bit of time into this

Yeah true man I although Im sure rated will sort out the good ones from the bad ones I hope lol!
Back to top Go down

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:05 am

remo wrote:
Hikaru wrote:
remo wrote:
Hikaru wrote:

Yeah true man I although Im sure rated will sort out the good ones from the bad ones I hope lol!

yeh he says if we notify him then he can sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spamming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming   Spamming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spamming
Page 1 of 1