FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Empty
PostSubject: Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins   Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:47 am

Could you all please submit to me who you feel worthy of joining the VIP group, i am working on my list, make it short 15/20 max. Please only base on the last 4weeks.

I will explain how this will work in the interests of fairness anyone who makes more than one persons list will be granted access. those who only make one will be considered automatically again come the next recruitment. however if you are active now you should be on more than one list anyway.

The VIP group was created tonight. MODS and Admins along with GMs have access now.

Any complaints/Suggestions speak up now. This is open to ALL members to reply. I would like to know if you think this is a fair or not to decide.

Also i will be trying to expand to other sports if the demand is enough... Soccer, NFL 2008/09, NASCAR, Basketball, Baseball. but please note the MAIN theme of the forum will be fighting sports.
Back to top Go down
eddiemufc
General Managers
General Managers

Male
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins   Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:21 pm

I should be able to get people streams for football and some of the other sports.
Back to top Go down
matrix_prince

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins   Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi Admins .. Can i be part of that VIP group flower
Back to top Go down
eroc
General Managers
General Managers

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins   Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:36 am

i'd love to be considered.

i definitely have been posting more and more recently, especially in the last few days. i only found this site a month ago so it's better than most who've been here longer and haven't post as much.

as far streaming other sports. i don't think it's a good idea. i think the focus should stick to the fighting sports. most of the discussions center around these sports so it's best to keep it to want the people want. also, now that the nfl is over, i have no use for any other streams besides mma ppvs.

just my opinion, i'd love to hear what other people think.

i also noticed something that i think should be changed. before you sign in, the right side of the screen has a scroll of the most recent posts, but once you sign in it's gone. i think it would be cool, if that scroll were still there after you're signed in. just a thought.

keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
matrix_prince

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins   Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:22 pm

eroc wrote:
i also noticed something that i think should be changed. before you sign in, the right side of the screen has a scroll of the most recent posts, but once you sign in it's gone. i think it would be cool, if that scroll were still there after you're signed in. just a thought.

keep up the good work.

Hi Eroc, Its basically when u sign in then portal redirect to you on the HOME PAGE of the site. But if you click on the PORTAL Button on top menu then you can access that scroll area.

And i think its not wise to merge that scroll with the forum itself. Cuz the Portal Index page gives u an inside of wat is happening in the Forums. And once you are at Forums, you can browse and reply in those topics which intrest u most Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins   Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to all GM's/ Mods/ Admins
Page 1 of 1