FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Empty
PostSubject: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Did anyone see this? horrible tackle indeed, i hope the poor fella makes a fully speedy recovery....

HOWEVER

Where does Wenger get off saying ban him for life and that teams go out to KICK arsenal to stop them. didnt he see Arsenal kick Nani to shreads last week? NO? oh well doesnt mattre if you dont see what your team do, only what the others do to your team.

on a side note, Gassas is a disgrace, last week kicking out at a player now sulking and refusing to take up position during a penelty, followed by a sit down protest on the pitch.. If the FA throw the book at Taylor for that tackle, they should to Gallas.
Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Modify_inline
Back to top Go down
eddiemufc
General Managers
General Managers

Male
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Tbh i hope no action is taken on the birmingham player coz arsenal get away with loads of things they shud be punished for

but encase people aint seen the tackle heres some pics.

http://www.gamblog.co.uk/uploaded_images/Eduardobrokenleg-736017.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080223/13/2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg
Back to top Go down
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:04 pm

That was a nasty tackle, but I don't see him getting punished anymore than a one match ban. But Gallas makes me laugh; he obviously has no idea about public image. And people say the money doesn't go to their head?!
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:09 pm

I have just seen more on Sky sports, it looks like Gallas went for the crowd, but was held back he left stud marks in the advertising sign RIGHT infront of two young children, DISGRACE!

he should be banned.

And he had the cheek to call MUFC Arragont last week?
Back to top Go down
eddiemufc
General Managers
General Managers

Male
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Its just how arsenal are with what wenger said if bad things happen to arsenal its gotta be punished but if summin happens to whoever their playin wenger doesnt see it.

but united are back on arsenal`s tail jus batterd newcastle 5-1 Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:18 pm

I just watched it and I just loved it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!   Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arsenal, Eduardo and THAT tackle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FightLive :: General Area :: General Sports Chat-
Jump to: