FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!

Go down 
+2
King of the Mountain
jasT2008
6 posters

Should we open a debate Section?
Yes
Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_vote_lcap82%Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
No
Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_vote_lcap18%Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Empty
PostSubject: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:14 am

Considering adding a debate section to liven this place up a little, and share our views on whatever you wanna debate

Is this a good idea? or would it cause to many fights? of course there will be strict rules on this section and heavily enforced so as no flaming occurs

You views please my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:31 pm

I like the idea, would definitly help getting people more active around here!
Back to top Go down
SloanSkin

SloanSkin

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:39 am

I think it's been long overdue!

Believe it or not, I posted this idea in the Liven things up thread 4 months ago
Back to top Go down
susan
susan

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:53 am

I actually voted no. I only voted no because I don't feel like it would benefit this site. Debates can get pretty heated (I debate on another forum) and there are some rules here (which are good of course) that would limit the debating I think. I'm not talking trash talk or anything, but personal opinions can come off strong and I think some people may take it wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.susanvoth.com
eroc
General Managers
General Managers

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:20 am

i vote yes. i think it will be alot more people around here to become much more active.

first debate:

who are you voting for for president?

obama, hillary, or mccain?

Do you smell what Barrack is cooking?
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:47 pm

What if i am one of the many non american members here who cant vote in the elections Razz
Back to top Go down
susan
susan

Female
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:16 pm

jasT2008 wrote:
What if i am one of the many non american members here who cant vote in the elections Razz

Consider ourselves lucky? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.susanvoth.com
cj osborne

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:50 am

jasT2008 wrote:
What if i am one of the many non American members here who cant vote in the elections Razz

Can I move in with you.... lol!

Debates are good, if things get out of hand a good moderator comes along and puts a stop to it all.
Back to top Go down
http://osborneenterprises.tripod.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!   Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate Section? ALL READ AND VOTE!
Page 1 of 1