FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do with the site?

Go down 
3 posters

What should we do with the site?
Shut it down
What to do with the site? Icon_vote_lcap0%What to do with the site? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Keep it as is
What to do with the site? Icon_vote_lcap0%What to do with the site? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Try and redo it
What to do with the site? Icon_vote_lcap100%What to do with the site? Icon_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
xoznogx
Admin
Admin
xoznogx

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-08-25

What to do with the site? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with the site?   What to do with the site? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:35 am

For those who might have not noticed the site went down for a while, I am assuming RatedR possibly shut it down then brought it back. I tried to ask him but he has not been on since Oct 2008, and did not answer my email. Now that the site is back we pretty much lost all the traffic we ever had. Should we just say good bye and shut the site down? what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
batman30
batman30

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Yes   What to do with the site? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:36 am

Hey man , I pm'd you not knowing about this thread. Well , anyways..Im In favor of something ...Theirs no way I would Vote this site to be took down. Need some new Ideas maybe But It shouldn't be Outrageously hard to recruit some new members. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.goveg.com/
frikken

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the site?   What to do with the site? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

well i came looking for bragging rights and couldnt find it plz redo the sight it is cofuzing and you guys barely have any members Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.outoftowngames.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the site?   What to do with the site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do with the site?
Page 1 of 1