FightLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FightLive

Your best source for live streams of TNA, UFC and WWE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The site need moderator

Go down 
+7
jasT2008
King of the Mountain
eddiemufc
jdnewton2003
dahurricaneg
SimsZilla
RatedRLionHeart
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RatedRLionHeart
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-07-20

The site need moderator Empty
PostSubject: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:24 am

Dear members,

The site need moderator.
if someone think he can do the job pleas pm me.

we need moderators to:

Wrestling News
any category in download center
GFX

pleas bring people to the site and do more things then comment just to streams

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fighlive.forumotion.com
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:21 am

a mod does what on this site?
Back to top Go down
RatedRLionHeart
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 am

bring people to the site
put things in the download center and things like that..
just help to keep it alive
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:22 am

oh ok just wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:31 am

Hey guys ever need some in the showroom to promote it to get some people that are here show their artwork and writings of stories. I can help if you want. Since I like seeing people creative sides.
Back to top Go down
RatedRLionHeart
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 am

ok
you are the new GFX mod
Back to top Go down
dahurricaneg

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:27 pm

If you need help/mods let me know what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:03 pm

Well I am fairly new to this place, but if you need somebody in the future, just give me a shout Smile

I am a mod on another wrestling forum and I am a admin on a e-fed. So I have experience Razz
Back to top Go down
jdnewton2003
jdnewton2003

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 am

Just throwing my name into the hat for the media section mod spot. I have a ton of experience as a mod in EWCF for it's media as well as being the admin for JFWR which has 2500+ members so I'd be good with the big numbers here. Anyways, I'm diggin' this site---keep up the good work and holla at me if ya need anything/want me to be mod.

EDIT: Hahaaha Thanks a bunch RatedRLionHeart for this opportunity---won't let ya down buddy! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://jfwr.webs.com/
eddiemufc
General Managers
General Managers

Male
Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:08 am

id happily be a mod for the general area if u ever need one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:56 am

I just heard about this site and signed up last week, and can probably assist you with anything you need, as well as generating traffic since im on IRC every day talking to 100's of people who like mma/wrestling. Give me a shout if you need help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:47 am

I'd be more than happy to be a mod, PM me if you want.
Back to top Go down
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:54 pm

If you want a mod for wrestling news, or discussion just pm me. I'd really like to help to get this site where it should be, and with a decent bunch of users who won't abuse it.

I've never been a mod before but I'd like to give it a go if your in need of someone.
Back to top Go down
jasT2008
Admin
Admin
jasT2008

Male
Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:01 pm

If possible i'd like my mod status back Razz ive had alot of inteernet problems but switched provider and am back online fulltime
Back to top Go down
Obzkure

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:49 am

Thanks for giving me the stream mod opportunity, mate! I appreciate it and I'll keep that section alive while you aren't around (As if it isn't alive enough already Laughing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:05 pm

I think you will di a great Job and we all can be happy about that .

Have fun lol!
Back to top Go down
themattster111p

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:55 am

Well If you would like to consider me a Mod I would be willing to take that role. First off Here Is My Last couple of jobs

1. I am a Hall Of Famer/Mod/Booker for one the most famous forum on the net.....Obsessed With Wrestling. We Are Now Growing So Big That Everyone is keeping there hands full. But I think I could assist your guys a lot here. http://www.owwforum.com

2. I am a Admin From Wrestling Unleashed, I small but growing Forum I created on my spare time. thats the URL in case you wanna make sure I'm not a liar.http://wrestlingunleashed.forumotion.com

3. I think that I would enable several rules that would help the forum run much smoother and more make things much more of a snap. Well Thats about it, I will be willing to fill the role only if you contact.
Back to top Go down
RatedRLionHeart
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:13 am

themattster111p wrote:

1. I am a Hall Of Famer/Mod/Booker for one the most famous forum on the net.....Obsessed With Wrestling. We Are Now Growing So Big That Everyone is keeping there hands full. But I think I could assist your guys a lot here. http://www.owwforum.com

this is from your famous forum..
Most users ever online was 29 on Nov 30, 2007 10:10 pm
Back to top Go down
themattster111p

Male

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:36 am

Yeah, but we upgraded from Phpbb2 to a 3 and well we haven't got much done since the upgrade. I'm sorry that forum isn't up to your standards, but I'm pretty sure we have some very high quality posters there. Plus, this forum doesn't have anything but a forum. OWW has a website with over thousands of wrestling profiles here's the main web page:http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com
Back to top Go down
themattster111p

Male

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:07 am

Hey I would like to apologize for coming here and acting like a jerk, thats not how a new user should act. I apologize to all of the Fightlive Staff for me coming and making a jerk of my self.
Back to top Go down
xoznogx
Admin
Admin
xoznogx

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:31 am

RatedRLionHeart wrote:
themattster111p wrote:

lol thats pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
blackjer

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:47 am

xoznogx wrote:
RatedRLionHeart wrote:
themattster111p wrote:

lol thats pretty funny.

pwnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The site need moderator   The site need moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The site need moderator
Page 1 of 1